Cancellations and Refunds
We will proceed with the execution of Your task upon confirmation from You. Should You thereafter wish to cancel the task, You may incur a service fee if we have already commenced work and you have shared Trip start OTP with Dakia.
Whilst we surely hope not, but We may need to cancel Your order in any of the circumstances below:
- in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- if in our discretion the task involves the supply of goods/services that may violate applicable laws, standards and/or regulations or may offend taste and decency in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Inability to proceed/complete the task due to lack of information, direction or authorization from You;
- inability to complete the task due to reasons beyond Our control.
Refunds may be provided only when the task has been pre-paid. In any one of the following circumstances we may provide a refund:
- Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Dakia cancelling Your order due to the area of delivery being outside the jurisdiction of the services offered by us or by third party vendors;
- You cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding. All refund shall be processed and credited to your account in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the partner payment merchant and/or associated bank.